Friday, April 5, 2019

Weekend Humor






Boy: The principal is so dumb! 


Girl: Do you know who I am? 


Boy: No...


Girl: I am the principal's daughter! 



Boy: Do you know who I am? 



Girl: No... 


Boy: Good!


 *Walks away* 


II-


A blonde drops off her dress to the dry cleaners.

 The lady says, "Come Again!" 


The blonde says, "No, it's toothpaste this time." 


Last One




Beer Bottle: You break me, you get 1 year of bad luck!


 Mirror: You kiddin' me? You break me, then y'all get 7 years bad luck!


Condom: Hahaha... (Condom walks off laughing)



EVERYBODY HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!



1 comment:

Tate 2 said...

Heyyyyyy It's back!




KEEPING THE FAITH: RANDOM PRAYERS "ON THE DOWNLOAD"










































































"Mommy, can I go to Timmy's blog and play?"



































Click on image to enlarge for reading






Click on image to enlarge for reading



Click on image to enlarge for reading