Thursday, December 11, 2008

Blog Interrogation


On a lighter note, I've been tagged again... this time, by Kin'Shar over at Kin'Shar's World. She has chosen me as one of her 7 people to participate in a "Blog Interrogation" and the rules are as follows:

* Answer the questions below with only one word.

* Then, pass this along to 7 people so they can do the same.

Questions & (My) Answers:

1. Where is your cell phone? - Nightstand
2. Where is your significant other? - Here
3. What's your hair color? - Black
4. Your mother? - Heaven
5. Your father? - Heaven
6. Your favorite thing? - Driving
7. Your dream last night? - Swimming
8. Your goal? - Happiness
9. The room you're in? - Study
10. Your hobby? - Reading
11. Your fear? - God
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? - Published
13. Where were you last night? - Home
14. What you're not? - Shallow
15. One of your wish list items? - Laptop
16. Where you grew up? - Philadelphia PA
17. The last thing you did? - Sleep
18. What are you wearing? - Pajamas
19. Your TV? - On
20. Your pet? - None
21. Your computer? - Dell
22. Your mood? - Happy
23. Missing someone? - Parents
24. Your car? - Old
25. Something you're not wearing? - Shoes
26. Favorite store? - IKEA
27. Your summer? - Hot
28. Love someone? - Yes
29. Your favorite color? Aqua
30. When is the last time you laughed? - Today
31. Last time you cried? - ?
32. Are you a b*tch? - No
33. Favorite position? - Missionary
34. Favorite past time? - Blogging
35. Are you a hater or a lover? - Lover
36. Are you genuine or fake? - Genuine
37. Any vices? - Many
38. Pro-life or wire hanger? - N/A
39. McCain or Obama? - Obama
40. Pro-plastic or natural? - Natural
41. Dream job? - Google

Playing it forward:

In turn, I have chosen the following 7 bloggers (blogs) for interrogation:

1. The F%$k it List (The F%$k It List)

2. Thoughts Of A Southern Gal (One Good Reason For Doing The Right Thing Today Is Tomorrow)

3. Blu Jewel (Is It Just Me?)

4. Rich (The Rich House)

5. Shorty (Securityville)

6. Damn She Pretty (1) (Run Tell Dat! The Bi-Polar Chronicles Of Ms. D.S.P.)

7. Dione (My Evolution)

Smile Have fun y'all!

28 comments:

Anonymous said...

NO TAG???:(

Lucky I was already tagged!!!:)

OG, The Original Glamazon said...

Looks like I peeked n to get all the T!! Hope you are doing well!

-OG

Keith said...

@Reggie-Sorry,charge it to my head ,not my heart..I wrote this last night and I was tired..just writing names as they came to my mind.

@O.G.-Welcome back lady..

Anonymous said...

Well I see you mentioned Obama again.I knew it..I knew it wouldn't be long before he showed up on this blog again..You were doing so good.-lololol.

Shorty said...

Thanks, Keith! check out my blog later and I'll have your answers!!!! I appreciate your interest in my responses!!!

Anonymous said...

Will do this.

Beautifully.Conjured.Up said...

Missionary is good for "making love" and being sweet/romantic...I want to go home now :(

Anonymous said...

awww, you gave me mixed feelings on this one here....I didnt know whether to smile or cry. Sorry about your parents....


but what made your summer HOT???

Anonymous said...

@ anonymous....PLEASE GET A LIFE

OBAMA
OBAMA
OBAMA
OBAMA

FUCK IT.......OBAMA AGAIN!!

Anonymous said...

You know you people don't have a clue as to how dangerous Obama is.
He's connected to dangerous radicals(William "Weatherman" Ayers, Reverend Wright...Don't you care about the garbage that spills from this man,Wright's mouth???
You don't do you..You all are just glad to have a Black President and I for one am just sick of all of the Obama worship on this blog and all of the other Black Blogs..I'm sick of it and anytime I can comment and speak out on it,I will do so.

Keith said...

@Anonymous-Normally I would delete your comments,but I want everyone to see how stupid you really are. Enjoy your moment in the spotlight because after today..your comments will not be seen on this blog again.

Leon1234 said...

Hey, how are you?

Anonymous said...

Missionary Huh?-That is a sweet lovemaking position.lolol

Anonymous said...

Ikea is my favorite store too!

Anonymous said...

I love Ikea Furniture....

Missionary..It's kool, but I thought you'd be more of a doggie style lover myself.-lolo

Anonymous said...

I usually don't find these memes
too interesting..but yours as I should have known turns out to be
kind of interesting.

Anonymous said...

Never knew so many people love Ikea. I personally think their stuff is cheap and difficult to put
together,but..that's just me.

Anonymous said...

lolol@ all of you.

Anonymous said...

Just sayin what's up Keith, memes aint my thing either.

Anonymous said...

I'm a sixty nine kind of guy myself.

Anonymous said...

Aqua is my favorite color too keith

Anonymous said...

I've seen Google headquarters,they've got it going on,I wouldn't mind working their my self.

Anonymous said...

I'm not surprised that blogging is your favorite pastime..You do it so well.

LadyLee said...

Good answers. It looked simple enough, but this is a hard one to think about in only one word answers.

The F_Uitlist said...

I'm gonna get you for this one Keith. LOL

I'll post it right now.

Anonymous said...

@ Anonymous.....Its not about him...sorry Obama being black. It is about someone that has step up to the thrown and ready to protect humans right, respect minorities...When Clinton won (white man) we were just as happy when he won....Again someone that is 'now' willing to make a change for the best.


** Just make sure when my president does something good for your ass...please decline the offer...and leave it to the rest of us that is proud to have him...

Anonymous said...

Sorry Keith dont mean to vent on your page....


muah

Rich Fitzgerald said...

thanks - i come over here to be entertained and i see work is waiting for me.




KEEPING THE FAITH: RANDOM PRAYERS "ON THE DOWNLOAD"










































































"Mommy, can I go to Timmy's blog and play?"



































Click on image to enlarge for reading






Click on image to enlarge for reading



Click on image to enlarge for reading