Tuesday, January 5, 2010

What I've Learned


1. Everything is not going to happen the way I planned it to happen.

2. No one can protect you from embarrasment, but you can learn how to deal with it in your own special way.

3. I'm not the same man I was twenty years ago... and I shouldn't be.

4. Absolutes are limiting and I hate limits (self-imposed ones especially)!

5. We've got two wars going on simultaneously, we still haven't caught Osama Bin Laden, and the Palestinian situation has gotten worse. I'd like to know how all the Neo Conservatives can honestly say that under them, foreign policy was better and that the U.S. is safer?

6. Is there a difference between sex and love? Well, you aren't always sure as to whether or not you're in love but when you're having sex, you're pretty sure of it!

7. It's not until you stand up and fight for something that you realize just who you really are!

8. Depression is a luxury, I'm glad I can't afford.

9. A lot of people around me were getting high and I never saw any percentage in it. That was money I could use to buy some nice clothes or good food. I'm glad I felt that way... I ended up better than a lot of people that were around me.

10. I don't think I've ever been overpaid. However, I have been underpaid a lot.

11. People who get the most respect are the ones who know how to give respect.

12. If you're going to worry, then don't bother to pray. If you're going to pray, then don't worry!

5 comments:

A Free Spirit Butterfly said...

Good morning Keith! Love number 3 and number 12! Agree with you 100%.

Love for a great day!
FSB

Arlene said...

Young man, you have learned so much in your limited time on this planet. Perhaps you've spent time on another astral plane! What joy comes in the realization that prayer changes things, most importantly the one offerring prayer! Love you cousin.

Blu Jewel said...

I"m definitely feeling, #3, 7, and 12.

Growth is a great constant isn't it.

It's all possible!

12kyle said...

Love # 8!!! LOL!!! I feel the same way!

btw...Happy Founders Day to you and your fraternity

E.M.H. said...

Needed to hear 1, 4, and 10!!!! Feeling them :-) Sometimes we know things but we need to hear or read them again!!!!




KEEPING THE FAITH: RANDOM PRAYERS "ON THE DOWNLOAD"










































































"Mommy, can I go to Timmy's blog and play?"



































Click on image to enlarge for reading






Click on image to enlarge for reading



Click on image to enlarge for reading