Friday, May 4, 2012

Weekend Humor

Smartest in the World
Kim Khardashian,  Rick Santorum, Myself and a Baptist Minister were out for a Sunday afternoon flight on a small private plane. Suddenly, the plane developed engine trouble. You all know How I hate situations like this right?

In spite of the best efforts of the pilot, the plane started to go down. Finally, the pilot grabbed a parachute, yelled to the passengers that they had better jump, and bailed out.

Unfortunately, there were only three parachutes remaining.
Kim Kardashian  grabbed one and said "I'm sexy, I 'm too good looking to die, so I must live," and jumped out.
Rick Santorum then said, "I have to run for President again in 2016 and after all I am one of  the smartest people in the world. I deserve to live."
He also grabbed a parachute and jumped.






The Minister looked at Me and said, "Well Keith I've lived a long and full life. You are younger and have more years ahead of you. Take the last parachute and live your life."
I smiled and handed the parachute back to the Minister  and said, "Don't sweat it, Pastor. The  so called ''smartest man" in the world' just took off with my back pack."

Have a Great Weekend Everybody!

1 comment:

Arlene said...

That was cute, cousin!! A good laugh for the start of the weekend. Have a great one!!

P.S. You could have used the transcript from last week's meeting! LOL!




KEEPING THE FAITH: RANDOM PRAYERS "ON THE DOWNLOAD"










































































"Mommy, can I go to Timmy's blog and play?"



































Click on image to enlarge for reading






Click on image to enlarge for reading



Click on image to enlarge for reading