Tuesday, May 1, 2012

What I've Learned


1.You learn a lot more by what a guy does than what he says!

2.Charm is Deceptive,Beauty is fleeting..

3.I try to dismiss the loudness of cynicism

4.You can't talk about the birth of a child without talking about what a miracle it truly is

5.All of us are little miracles in our own way.

6.Growing Up In Philadelphia, all I needed was my Bike, a bag of Frito Lays  and a Water Ice and I was pretty much content!  Wish that much could make me content now!

7.Every good man that becomes a father, has a dream for his family and he caries that dream and it drives him daily. It's his motivation.

8.The Older you get, the more valuable your time becomes...Don't allow anybody to waste it!

9.Love goes unappreciated most of the time!


10. My Best Time or Moment is Coming!






Peace!

2 comments:

Daddy Squeeze Me! said...

i love when you do these posts.

Anna Renee said...

The Wisdom of the Ages!




KEEPING THE FAITH: RANDOM PRAYERS "ON THE DOWNLOAD"










































































"Mommy, can I go to Timmy's blog and play?"



































Click on image to enlarge for reading






Click on image to enlarge for reading



Click on image to enlarge for reading