Friday, May 25, 2012

Weekend Humor



If it seems as though I have been missing from action a lot this week...is because I have been watching the NBA Playoffs....I've been getting my nightly fix of my Philadelphia 76ers and the Boston Celtics , and Kobe and Kevin Durant, Lebron James ,D-Wade and their battle with the Indiana Pacers and Blake Griffen, Tim Duncan, Tony Parker and the rest...

Haven't been blogging much...but I did happen to see this skit on Saturday Night Live lampooning one of my favorite sportscasters, Steven A. Smith and thought that I just had to share this with you today...Watch and enjoy!

Everybody have a great weekend!...



10 comments:

Sean said...

LMBAO...Funny as hell!

Toni said...

This is dead on Keith!

Grover Tha Playboy said...

Too funny man!

Tate 2 said...

Can't Stop laughing at this!

Angie B. said...

Hillarious!

Lisa said...

OMG This is too funny Keith!

Jazzy said...

LMBAO!

James Perkins said...

Sounds just like him!

Vanessa said...

Too Funny!

Brenda said...

I just spit my drink out...I was laughing soo hard!




KEEPING THE FAITH: RANDOM PRAYERS "ON THE DOWNLOAD"










































































"Mommy, can I go to Timmy's blog and play?"



































Click on image to enlarge for reading






Click on image to enlarge for reading



Click on image to enlarge for reading