Saturday, December 7, 2013

Weekend Humor

A man and his two friends are talking at the bar one day.

His friend John says, "Brothers, I think my wife is having an affair with the electrician. I came home the other day and found wire cutters under our bed and they weren't mine."

 His friend Sean said, "Well I think my wife is having an affair with the plumber. I came home the other day and found a wrench under our bed and it wasn't mine."

 Greg said, "I think my wife is having an affair with a horse."


Both of his friends just stared at him.

''What?...A Horse?" they both said.

 "I'm serious!" he said. "The other day I came home and found a jockey under our bed!"

Everyone have a groovy weekend!

No comments:




KEEPING THE FAITH: RANDOM PRAYERS "ON THE DOWNLOAD"










































































"Mommy, can I go to Timmy's blog and play?"



































Click on image to enlarge for reading






Click on image to enlarge for reading



Click on image to enlarge for reading