Monday, December 2, 2013

What I've Learned

1. There are some people who constantly live in the past and because they do, they won't let you be at peace in the present...

2. You have to leave people who live in the past, where they are in order for you to enjoy your present and have a future.

3.Julia Child said -“Being tall is an advantage, especially in business. People will always remember you. And if you're in a crowd, you'll always have some clean air to breathe.” Being a somewhat tall man myself..I can relate.


4.Joy really does come from within you....


5.Sometimes ,when I wake up in the middle of the night, I think of how close I am to the end of my life...Then when the sun comes up....Things get better and I look at life in a different perspective.


6.You are ultimately, the person you think you are!


7.I look into the past only to guage how far I've come from that point.


8.You're only as good as the day after you've been proclaimed to be great!


9.Never Compromise your principles.


10. Make sure you have principles.

Peace and Love!
 

No comments:




KEEPING THE FAITH: RANDOM PRAYERS "ON THE DOWNLOAD"










































































"Mommy, can I go to Timmy's blog and play?"



































Click on image to enlarge for reading






Click on image to enlarge for reading



Click on image to enlarge for reading