Saturday, April 26, 2014

Keith's Music Spotlight..


This guy, Pharrell Williams is everywhere this year....When I drive my car, I hear his big smash hit "HAPPY" playing everywhere...I see people Black and White dancing in the street and bobbing their heads to it...

Well...as the summer approaches us...It looks like Pharrell, who used to be one half of the hit production and songwriting team called the Neptunes has a new song out...and it's hot on the streets  right now...It's called
"Come Get it Bae.."

It features the Queen of Twerking, Miley Cyrus...
Give it a listen...

3 comments:

Toni said...

Love it!

Angie B. said...

It'll make me dance!

Tate 2 said...

Come Get it Baby!




KEEPING THE FAITH: RANDOM PRAYERS "ON THE DOWNLOAD"










































































"Mommy, can I go to Timmy's blog and play?"



































Click on image to enlarge for reading






Click on image to enlarge for reading



Click on image to enlarge for reading