Monday, April 28, 2014

Polly Wanna Cracka!


I was going to hold my tongue about this old racist bastard...(See my column of yesterday...)Enough people were weighing in on him...His valiant stance against the government... Which made him the darling of the right wing and Fox news crowd...

I was going to hold my tongue until this Village Idiot gave his opinion on "The Negro" and envoked the name of Dr. Martin Luther King in an interview and every sensible Republican (if there is such a thing) began back tracking and distancing themselves from him... Then I knew I had to speak on him.. I just got finished tearing into Clippers owner, Donnie Sterling (again..read the column below this)...

One Weekend...Two Racists....I'm giving them too much publicity!

I think they're mostly upset with him because he said in plain language, what they've been saying in coded language all along..

But I digress-

When asked about his remarks on slavery last Friday morning on CNN, Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy said, "If I say 'negro' or 'black boy' or 'slave' ... if those people cannot take those kind of words and not be offensive then Martin Luther King didn't do his job."

That didn't make sense to me either..


Earlier in the interview, conducted by "New Day" anchor Chris Cuomo, Bundy took his boot off and waved it in front of the screen, saying he didn't want it on if he were about to put his foot in his mouth. Yet that is what he has been doing his entire 15 minutes of fame...

Bundy's remarks about Martin Luther King stemmed from his belief that people were being prejudiced against him and his First Amendment rights. "Maybe I sinned and maybe I need to ask forgiveness … but you know when you talk about prejudice, we're talking about not being able to exercise what we think and are feeling."

 Cuomo began the interview by saying, "I understand that the government was very aggressive with you and many people think it was wrong," but added that he questioned Bundy's reaction to this state of affairs — referring to the comments Bundy made at a news conference that were published in the New York Times last Thursday.


“I want to tell you one more thing I know about the Negro,” he said. Mr. Bundy recalled driving past a public-housing project in North Las Vegas, “and in front of that government house the door was usually open and the older people and the kids — and there is always at least a half a dozen people sitting on the porch — they didn’t have nothing to do. They didn’t have nothing for their kids to do. They didn’t have nothing for their young girls to do.
“And because they were basically on government subsidy, so now what do they do?” he asked. “They abort their young children, they put their young men in jail, because they never learned how to pick cotton. And I’ve often wondered, are they better off as slaves, picking cotton and having a family life and doing things, or are they better off under government subsidy? They didn’t get no more freedom. They got less freedom.”

News  Flash Mr. Bundy...Nobody is better off being a slave....Why don't you try it for a day..see how you like it!!

Chris Cuomo asked Bundy, "Are you a racist?" Bundy responded, "No, I am not a racist," but that he "did wonder" if blacks had been better off as slaves. He went on to discuss Rosa Parks, saying, "I want her to be able to sit anywhere in the bus and I want to be able to sit by her anywhere in that bus."
Bundy has made several other media appearances in the past 24 hours. He went on Alex Jones's radio show, saying, "I'm not racist" and calling for the New York Times to retract its story. "I would appreciate that. They're making it a racist-type thing." Really dude? Are they or are you?

 On Peter Schiff's talk radio show, his remarks repeated many of the same themes that drew attention in trouble in the first place. "Are they happier now under this government subsidy system than they were when they were slaves, and they was able to have their family structure together, and the chickens and garden, and the people had something to do? And so, in my mind I’m wondering, are they better off being slaves, in that sense, or better off being slaves to the United States government, in the sense of the subsidies. I’m wondering. That’s what. And the statement was right. I am wondering.”

For the record...Nobody on Fox News has denounced him as of yet... They're still refferring to him as a Patriot....Nothing he has said sounds any different than what Rush, Bill O'Reilly and Sean Hannity have been saying for years on the air...He just used plain language...No code words....

The first rule of Damage Control and getting out of a hole is to stop digging.

Good ole Boy,  Cliven Bundy just keeps digging, and digging and digging himself deeper into his hole; Why one might actually start to believe that either he isn't that smart; or he actually believes what he is saying so much, he just can't help himself....or both!


I'm sitting back laughing watch some of the Republicans falling all over themselves to distance themselves from him and to denounce him....While others are so embarrassed by his remarks they have been rendered speechless.....As for the ones who actually agree with him...Who cares what they think anyway?

1 comment:

Arlene said...

Keith, I'd rather see the cracka crumble!! All this hate has poisoned the minds of so many. Old crackers, Nazis, neo-Nazis, neo-cons - all these hate-filled, evil thinkers and doers are on the way out. They're stuck in a way of thinking that only time can erase, that is, erase them from society. I think we just have to wait for them to die off.

And in the meantime, we must VOTE! One "man," one vote is the great equalizer. I've already started encouraging those around me to make sure they know what's at stake and they cast a ballot. Wrong wins only when right is silent and inactive!




KEEPING THE FAITH: RANDOM PRAYERS "ON THE DOWNLOAD"










































































"Mommy, can I go to Timmy's blog and play?"



































Click on image to enlarge for reading






Click on image to enlarge for reading



Click on image to enlarge for reading