Saturday, December 13, 2014

Weekend Humor



Three dead guys are in line waiting to get into heaven.

Before they go in, St. Peter asks them how did they die.

So he asks the first man and the first man says,

"Well I've suspected for a while that my wife had been cheating on me with another man so I came home early from work on purpose. When I got back to the apartement she was lying naked in bed like she had just been having sex. So I checked under the bed and there was no one there. I checked in the closet and there was no one there, so I looked on the balcony and there was some guy hanging from the railing. I got so angry I beat his hands until he fell, then I ran back in the apartement, grabbed the refridgerator, brought it back out, and dropped over the railing right on top of him. Then I was so mad I had a heart attack and died and came here." 

 
St. Peter said, "It sounds like you've had it rough, so I'll let you in." 

 
The next man walks up and gets asked the same question. 


So this man says, "I was in my apartement when I slipped and fell over the railing. I was able to grab onto the railing of the apartement below me but then this guy starts pounding on my fists until I fall. Then he goes and dumps this refrigerator on me and I wound up here." 



St. Peter lets this guy in too because he has also had it rough. 


Then the third guy comes up and is also asked the question. 


This guy replies, "Okay, so I'm banging this married chick when the husband comes home early. So I go and hide in the refrigerator..."

 Everybody have a groovy weekend!

1 comment:

Rita said...

Now that was funny!




KEEPING THE FAITH: RANDOM PRAYERS "ON THE DOWNLOAD"










































































"Mommy, can I go to Timmy's blog and play?"



































Click on image to enlarge for reading






Click on image to enlarge for reading



Click on image to enlarge for reading