Tuesday, December 2, 2014

What I've Learned

1.Poverty taught me not to worry about Money.

2.Never wear clothes with the sole purpose of making people notice you. (My Aunt Jean taught me that.)

3.If You live five years...Modern Medicine will come up with so much that you'll be able to live another five years....

4.With age, your fears diminish because your memory fades and you forget what it was you were afraid of.

5.The more mistakes you make, the more you learn...

6. If you're smart...A set back is a lesson on how to eventually succeed.

7.My cousin who we call Poncho said something inspiring to me a few years. ago.He said.."Life should always be about more than chasing a dollar."  I never forgot that...

8.I have since lived for the special moments..A child's first steps...a child's first words...You can't pay for that...That's priceless.

9.It always helps to get a little guidance....Especially if you don't know what the hell you're doing.

10.Give Up your Grudges...Life is too short.

PEACE!

2 comments:

Sunflower said...

I love these posts

Halo said...

So much Wisdom and common sense in these posts..




KEEPING THE FAITH: RANDOM PRAYERS "ON THE DOWNLOAD"










































































"Mommy, can I go to Timmy's blog and play?"



































Click on image to enlarge for reading






Click on image to enlarge for reading



Click on image to enlarge for reading