Monday, February 16, 2015

Five

Haven't done one of these in a long time...


1.Five favorite cities-Philadelphia  , New York City, Atlanta, London , Denver (Yes...I've been to all of these places.) Runner up- San-Antonio.(Great Food, Great people)

2.Five things I currently can't do without right now...My Android, My Ipod mini, a good book, My car and ......bottled water...(seriously)

3.My top five rotations on my playlist- Mary J. Blige, The London Sessions, D'Angelo, Black Messiah,
,Charlie Wilson,Forever Charlie, Marvin Gaye & Tammi Terrell, Greatest Hits, Pharell Williams,Girl

4. Last five Books I've read- Debbie Doesn't Do It Anymore, Little Green, Rose Gold -all by Walter Mosley....The Audacity of Hope-Barack Obama, The Autobiography of Malcolm X (I've read it many times before, just enjoy reading it) by Malcolm X and Alex Haley.  Almost read 50 shades of Gray, but I couldn't..I just couldn't.

5. Five T.V. Guilty pleasures- 1.Castle, 2. Sleepy Hollow, 3. Gotham, 4. Scandal , 5.How To Get Away with Murder....

1 comment:

Angie B. said...

I'm feeling #'s 2,3 and 5.




KEEPING THE FAITH: RANDOM PRAYERS "ON THE DOWNLOAD"










































































"Mommy, can I go to Timmy's blog and play?"



































Click on image to enlarge for reading






Click on image to enlarge for reading



Click on image to enlarge for reading