Monday, February 2, 2015

What I've Learned


1.If you can survive ,growing up in Philadelphia...You can deal with just about anything in life!

2.Telling the truth is a gift that not many public officials have.

3.A Lot of people had very low expectations for me...I was glad to have proved them all wrong!

4.If you have success, taste it and spit it out quickly because it grows into ego and becomes poisonous.

5.Time seems endless until you become 50...then you start thinking about the end!

6.I think about a lot of situations I was in in life that could have gone wrong and I'm very thankful that they didn't.

7.There will always be haters..You can't let them side track you.

8.The best moments of my life was when everything was falling apart and I found something funny to laugh about, despite that!

9.Cowardice is easy...Courage is Hard.

10.If You don't know someone who is a different race,religion or sexual orientation than you,then you need to meet them..You'll find that aside from the obvious difference, they aren't all that different from you.

1 comment:

Grover Tha Playboy said...

Good Stuff!




KEEPING THE FAITH: RANDOM PRAYERS "ON THE DOWNLOAD"










































































"Mommy, can I go to Timmy's blog and play?"



































Click on image to enlarge for reading






Click on image to enlarge for reading



Click on image to enlarge for reading