Thursday, October 29, 2015

Philadelphia Sports Fan Blues

I swear...Being a Philadelphia Sports fan is like never having a date for the prom...You're sittin around watching everybody else go and you're standing on the corner listening to a slow Isley Brothers jam and drinkin a Coke...Wait a minute....The visual of that was kind of scary!

When I was 9, the 76ers won their first NBA Championship...When I was 15 and 16 respectively,The Flyers won back to back Stanley Cups....I was 22 when the Phillies won the World Series...25 when the 76ers won their second NBA championship....and 50 when the photo above was taken...The Phillies won their second World Series....At the rate I'm going...I'll be 75 when the Eagles finally win a superbowl...

Guess I shouldn't complain....There are fans in some cities whose teams have never won anything!

No comments:




KEEPING THE FAITH: RANDOM PRAYERS "ON THE DOWNLOAD"










































































"Mommy, can I go to Timmy's blog and play?"



































Click on image to enlarge for reading






Click on image to enlarge for reading



Click on image to enlarge for reading