Tuesday, October 6, 2015

What I've Learned



1.Don't Wait For Tomorrow...It's not promised.

2.God doesn't care if you eat pork or beef or you mixed milk with them....He does care whether you helped the poor and down trodden.

3.Love is Huge.....The most powerful en gulfing emotion in the world.

4.When You Talk to God, You're praying, When God talks to you..You're Blessed.

5.When all of the smoke clears,Love covers all.

6.Wisdom  and Love have nothing to do with each other.

7.High School Sports kept me in school and taught me discipline and team building which I would use later in life.

8.A Lot of times in my life I've rejected categories....I find it's so much easier just to accept something as it is..

9.You're not always sure if you're in love or not...but when you're having sex...I think you're pretty sure.

10.I never worried about being famous when I was a kid...but at an early age I did know that I wanted enough money to be comfortable and to never have to ask anybody for something.


PEACE!

No comments:




KEEPING THE FAITH: RANDOM PRAYERS "ON THE DOWNLOAD"










































































"Mommy, can I go to Timmy's blog and play?"



































Click on image to enlarge for reading






Click on image to enlarge for reading



Click on image to enlarge for reading