Tuesday, February 5, 2008

"Super Tuesday"

Pennsylvania
Primary Election April 22, 2008

I got up this morning and ran to my nearest polling place to vote. I had very good intentions. The only problem was, there is no primary in the state of Pennsylvania today. I was informed that our primary is in April. So, for all of the people out there voting today, please make it a really super "Super Tuesday "... go out and vote for whoever you feel is the best candidate.

The thing that excites me the most this year is that we hear a lot of the candidates talking about the actual issues and at least, appearing as though they care about the average person, where they live, and what they have to deal with. I don't hear anybody talking about this candidate is "a guy I'd like to have a beer with so, I'll vote for him" or any of that other silliness I heard in 2000 and again in 2004.

I think the American people have matured and because they have, the candidates are forced to mature too. We have some serious issues out here that need to be addressed. We have some interesting candidates on both sides with some interesting ideas that need to be heard. 2008 looks like it's going to be an exciting year people... and this is only the beginning!

No comments:




KEEPING THE FAITH: RANDOM PRAYERS "ON THE DOWNLOAD"










































































"Mommy, can I go to Timmy's blog and play?"



































Click on image to enlarge for reading






Click on image to enlarge for reading



Click on image to enlarge for reading