Saturday, March 29, 2008

Oh No, Say It Isn't So...

Not The Big 5-0!

Here are some photos from my birthday celebration. My family took me out to eat at a spot we have never gone to before called the "California Pizza Kitchen". Anyone who knows me, should also know that I LOVE italian food. It was a really nice place, the food was good, and we had a great time!


My daughter, grandson, and sister-in-law
My brother and sister-in-law

Me and my wife

My daughter and grandson

My sister-in-law and brother

My grandson

Me, my grandson, my brother, and my sister-in-law



P.S. I also had a surprise party at work (sorry, no photos). Thanks to everyone for your well wishes, cards, and gifts. You know you're getting old when you get a machine to monitor your blood pressure as a birthday gift; but, thank God for these 50 years and I hope He will bless me to see many more. I know that He is not finished with me yet!

No comments:




KEEPING THE FAITH: RANDOM PRAYERS "ON THE DOWNLOAD"










































































"Mommy, can I go to Timmy's blog and play?"



































Click on image to enlarge for reading






Click on image to enlarge for reading



Click on image to enlarge for reading