Sunday, March 2, 2008

All Work & No Play...

Propeller

Makes Pop-Pop A Dull Boy!

Yesterday, I had to use part of my Saturday to go on a quick errand to IKEA to pick up something for work. My wife and grandson went along with me for the ride. Much to our surprise, we discovered a spot in the store called "The Ballroom" where my grandson could play and he had a "ball". As you can probably imagine, he also put up quite a fuss when it was time to pull him out and go home!

Click here to see the full post at The Booga Wooga blog
"A Lesson In Potty Training From A Place Called IKEA"

No comments:




KEEPING THE FAITH: RANDOM PRAYERS "ON THE DOWNLOAD"










































































"Mommy, can I go to Timmy's blog and play?"



































Click on image to enlarge for reading






Click on image to enlarge for reading



Click on image to enlarge for reading