Monday, May 12, 2008

Won't Stop...Can't Stop

I have to give it to Hillary Clinton. She is a fighter if nothing else. From the reports I've gotten today, she is $20 million in debt for this campaign, she no longer leads in Super Delagates, and she can't possibly be leading in anything else at this point. Still, she soldiers
on.

Party officials have stopped short of asking her to end her campaign (What good would it do at this point?) but, they look at her the way you look at a dying relative in the hospital. You know that the end is near, you've pretty much accepted that, and yet, you still put on the cheery face when you see them... even though you know that each visit may be the final one. They are looking at her with sympathy. They know that her campaign is all but dead and yet, no one will say anything.

Senator Clinton has vowed to fight to the end, despite the fact that everyday she loses a little bit of ground. It reminds me of P-Diddy's chant back in the 90's when he started Bad Boy Records... "I thought I told you that we won't stop... can't stop. I thought I told you that we won't stop... can't stop. I thought I told you that we won't stop..."

2 comments:

ZACK said...

Thanks for your fatherly advice on my blog. It is greatly appreciated beyond words.

Now, on to H-Roddy....

She seems up to something. I think that she knows of a loophole that allows somebody whom the voters don't want to still win the election. I mean, c'mon, Bush has been in office for 7 1/2 years under the same pretense. So, she might still have a shot.

Unfortunately, this is gonna make voter turnout decrease for the next 100 years if she does win.

It's time for her to accept the VP nom, or go home. And I doubt that Obama will let Edwards come back in the race just to spite Hillary. As much as they "hate" each other, he knows that he needs her voters.

Anonymous said...

The smell of fish lingers long after it's been gutted, fried, and consumed.

Some things take longer than others to go away.




KEEPING THE FAITH: RANDOM PRAYERS "ON THE DOWNLOAD"










































































"Mommy, can I go to Timmy's blog and play?"



































Click on image to enlarge for reading






Click on image to enlarge for reading



Click on image to enlarge for reading