Thursday, May 15, 2008

A Political Joke

Okay, let me just say that Jay Leno, Conan O'Brien, Chris Rock, Eddie Murphy, and Dave Chapelle have nothing to worry about... but, here is a joke a good friend sent me that I just couldn't resist sharing with you all. Enjoy...

A driver is stuck in a traffic jam on US I-95, just outside of Washington DC. Nothing is moving North or South. Suddenly, a man knocks on his window. The driver rolls down his window and asks, "What happened? What's the hold-up?" The man said, "Terrorists have kidnapped President Bush, Vice-President Cheney, Bill O'Reilly, Bill Kristol, Rush Limbaugh, and Anne Coulter. They are demanding a $100 million ransom; otherwise, they're going to douse them with gasoline and set them on fire. We are going from car to car, taking up a collection." The driver asks, "Well, on average, how much is everyone giving?" The man said, "About a gallon!"

Some of my "favorite" people were skewered in that joke.

1 comment:

ZACK said...

Nice joke! I got a joke for you:

A deacon was giving his testimony in church one Sunday. "The Lord has done so much for me, he saved me soul, he made me whole, he's been really good to me. And after all the Lord has done for me, you think I'm gonna stop serving him?.....................







Shiiiiiiiiiit!!!!




KEEPING THE FAITH: RANDOM PRAYERS "ON THE DOWNLOAD"










































































"Mommy, can I go to Timmy's blog and play?"



































Click on image to enlarge for reading






Click on image to enlarge for reading



Click on image to enlarge for reading