Thursday, April 26, 2012

Five


Five Things I Hate About Other People's Driving-


1.People who ride their brakes when they're nowhere near a red light.

2. Riding side by side with another car when they're NOT in traffic at all.

3. Tailgating...People who ride your butt the entire time you're on a particular stretch!

4. Folks who drive slow as hell with 5 car lengths between them and the car in front of them in the "fast" lane (especially when combined with #2)

5.People who come to a complete stop when attempting to merge into traffic...(Though I admit with some guilt that when I first learned how to drive...I used to be guilty of that myself... Don't judge me...I'm being honest!)

1 comment:

Arlene said...

My peeves too! Have you ever tried merging onto 95 from Rt.352? Folks in that neighborhood will make you scream!! Have a great Thursday!




KEEPING THE FAITH: RANDOM PRAYERS "ON THE DOWNLOAD"










































































"Mommy, can I go to Timmy's blog and play?"



































Click on image to enlarge for reading






Click on image to enlarge for reading



Click on image to enlarge for reading