Friday, June 8, 2012

Weekend Humor



A guy walks into a bar and has a couple of beers. Once he is done drinking them, the bartender tells him he owes $9.00.

"But I paid, don't you remember?" says the customer.

"Okay," says the bartender, "If you said you paid, then I guess you did."

The man then goes outside and tells the first person he sees that the bartender can't keep track of whether his customers have paid.

The second man then rushes in, orders a beer and later pulls the same stunt.

The barkeep replies, "If you say you paid, I'll take your word for it pal."

Soon the customer goes into the street, sees an old friend, and tells him how to get free drinks.

The man hurries into the bar and begins to drink high-balls when, suddenly, the bartender leans over and says, "You know ace, a funny thing happened in here tonight. Two cats were in here drinking beer, neither paid and both claimed that they did. The next guy who tries that is going to get punched the hell out.Feel me?"

"Don't bother me with your troubles," the final patron responds. "Just give me my change and I'll be on my way out the door."


Have a great weekend everybody!

8 comments:

Toni said...

Funny!

Angie B. said...

Good one!

James Perkins said...

Wow...Escapades and Keith's Space have had me laughing out loud this morning...Thanks Keith.

Brenda said...

Hillarious!

Lisa said...

Good One!

Vanessa said...

You crazy!-LOL!

Halo said...

I had to think about this one at first...but I got it...Funny one.

Cheryl said...

Funny!




KEEPING THE FAITH: RANDOM PRAYERS "ON THE DOWNLOAD"










































































"Mommy, can I go to Timmy's blog and play?"



































Click on image to enlarge for reading






Click on image to enlarge for reading



Click on image to enlarge for reading