Saturday, August 17, 2013

The Butler




Wifey and I saw Lee Daniel's new film ''The Butler " last night... It's not very often that I see a movie that nearly moves me to tears...but I have to admit..This was one of those times...Great movie! I felt like I was following a time capsule of my life....His service for the Presidents begins the year before I was born and ends when I'm about 25....

It was an incredible journey and an incredible movie...Not at all what I expected...but better..I'd advise folks to go out and see it....If for no other reason than the director, Lee Daniels is a West Philly guy who grew up just two blocks from me...We are both the same age and yet..I never knew him or remember him from the neighborhood...Which is amazing..I knew everybody and everybody knew me back then or at least I thought so. Go see his movie!

No comments:




KEEPING THE FAITH: RANDOM PRAYERS "ON THE DOWNLOAD"










































































"Mommy, can I go to Timmy's blog and play?"



































Click on image to enlarge for reading






Click on image to enlarge for reading



Click on image to enlarge for reading