Thursday, August 29, 2013

Trending Thought



As I write this , The United States could be on the verge of shooting missles into Syria as a result of Syria allegedly using chemical weapons on it's own people during their civil war there....So the intelligent solution is of course..to fire missles into the country that has already been wracked by explosions and bloodshed and violence..

Not too many people seem to be overly concerned about this...But people on Facebook ,on Twitter and on blogs are losing their damn mind about Hannah Montana...Oh excuse me, Miley Cyrus twerking on the MTV VMA awards the other night.

I didn't see it ....Well, I have since seen it on Youtube and on half a dozen sights..For something we are sooo outraged about...We sure are showing it over and over again!...I guess it's like they say...There is no such thing as bad publicity...

AMERICA IS OUT RAGED!!!  (Again??) Not that we might shoot missles into Syria and get involved in yet another mid east scuffle...Nooooooo...They are outraged that Miley Cyrus had on a skin tight bikini and twerked at the MTV awards....Let's see...are they showing it again?

1 comment:

Arlene said...

Well I learned something! A new word. "Twerking" was introduced to my vocabulary. I doubt, and I hope, I won't be using it often.

I am concerned with the possibility of more death in the Middle East. I don't like the threat of missile strikes to take out Syria's flight capabilities, or their transport abilities. It's such a difficult situation! How can killing stop killing?!?! Now the Russians are jumping in. The "caucasians" have no regard for others not like them. They're on the side of those "caucasian" looking Syrians. Putin and Assad are cousins.

P.S. I guess I wouldn't let anyone harass you either!!




KEEPING THE FAITH: RANDOM PRAYERS "ON THE DOWNLOAD"










































































"Mommy, can I go to Timmy's blog and play?"



































Click on image to enlarge for reading






Click on image to enlarge for reading



Click on image to enlarge for reading