Tuesday, September 3, 2013

What I've Learned

1. Into Each Day Some Rain Must Fall.

2. Don't Fret, It Never Rains forever...The sun is bound to come up eventually!

3.I'm a Baptist now (I converted to the Baptist faith when I got married.) I try to take communion as much as possible..Still it's very important to me to go through this little drill about what God's purpose in life for me is before I get out of bed every morning. (I still don't know.)

4. A lot of times we miss the gift because we are too focused on the packaging.

5.Never compare your beginning to somebody else's middle.

6.The largest prison we live in is the fear of what other people think of us.

7.Kindness in giving creates love!

8.At my age I've learned to try and avoid falling out with people....Life is short.

9.At my age I've learned to try and avoid falling out with people- The world is a very small and lonely place.

10.My Uncle Pete once told me "Always have at least $5.00 in your pockets...you'll never be broke." I took that advice and I don't think I've been flat broke a day since I was 22 years old. Always had enough to buy myself a Hot Dog and a Coke.

(PEACE!)  I'm not THAT old...I never remember a Hot Dog and a Coke being this cheap!




No comments:




KEEPING THE FAITH: RANDOM PRAYERS "ON THE DOWNLOAD"










































































"Mommy, can I go to Timmy's blog and play?"



































Click on image to enlarge for reading






Click on image to enlarge for reading



Click on image to enlarge for reading