Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Another Word From Our Sponser

Last night,I had a vivid dream....I woke up angry....After I sat on the side of the bed for awhile...I realized that I had been dreaming...dreaming about somebody who has been dead for years....

I also realized that I was still bitter about something this person did to me years ago...
Something I should have put behind me...Especially since the person is dead.

It occurred to me that many of us are inmates in that prison called Bitterness....We stay locked up for years in our jail cells of bitterness and anger about real and imagined slights...We stay angry at people who don't know we are angry at them or if they do know...They don't care...So who are we hurting?

The difference in this prison called Bitterness is that we have the keys in our cells to release ourselves....but we have misplaced them and can't find them..So we stay imprisoned....Find those keys...Unlock those doors...Get over it..Get over yourself....I do not know about life being short or not...but it's definitely not as long as we think it is...Free yourself from the prison of bitterness...(Drops the mike and leaves the podium!)

3 comments:

Crystal said...

Great post...it really spoke to me this morning. I read your blog a lot, but don't often comment...I just wanted to say that you have a great blog. Thanks.

Michelle said...

You can't let folks live rent free in your mind.

Grover Tha Playboy said...

Word!




KEEPING THE FAITH: RANDOM PRAYERS "ON THE DOWNLOAD"










































































"Mommy, can I go to Timmy's blog and play?"



































Click on image to enlarge for reading






Click on image to enlarge for reading



Click on image to enlarge for reading