Friday, October 4, 2013

Weekend Humor

A drunk stammers out of a bar and runs into two priests. He runs up to them and says, ''I'm Jesus Christ.'' The first priest says, ''No, son, I'm Jesus Christ.''

So the drunk says it to the second priest. The second priest replies, ''No, son, I'm Jesus Christ.''

The drunk says, ''Look, man,I can prove it.'' and walks back into the bar with the priests.

The bartender takes one look at the drunk and exclaims, ''Jesus Christ, you're here again?''

Everybody have a groovy weekend...don't let the government shutdown get you down.

No comments:




KEEPING THE FAITH: RANDOM PRAYERS "ON THE DOWNLOAD"










































































"Mommy, can I go to Timmy's blog and play?"



































Click on image to enlarge for reading






Click on image to enlarge for reading



Click on image to enlarge for reading