Thursday, October 3, 2013

What I've Learned

1.Some People hate this President more than they love the American People.

2.My mother told me once...Always make your bed...Especially when you're a guest at somebody's home...That way ,you'll get invited back...My Mom was smart like that!

3.It's really sad that some adults act like children...Most children want to be adults one day.

4.Sometimes I think God is getting to the point where he's about to say...''Yeah, maybe I need to reboot this thing."

5.Life doesn't negotiate...It just happens!

6.When I was young I wanted to be famous...To have my photo on the cover of Rolling Stone...Now,I appreciate being just a private citizen.

7.Fame can be as addicitive as any narcotic.

8.My mother used to always tell me to wear clean underwear...."If you get hit by a car and have to go to the hospital you don't want to have on dirty drawers" she would say....Seems to me that if I got hit by a car...My drawers might be dirty anyway....But that's just me!

9.Sometimes when you meet a lot of your heroes in person, they don't turn out to be who you thought they were.

10.My grandmother always said...There are very few co-incidences...She was right!



Peace!

No comments:




KEEPING THE FAITH: RANDOM PRAYERS "ON THE DOWNLOAD"










































































"Mommy, can I go to Timmy's blog and play?"



































Click on image to enlarge for reading






Click on image to enlarge for reading



Click on image to enlarge for reading