Thursday, April 17, 2008

I Couldn't Agree More...


"I think the Republicans should just apologize for the Bush & Cheney years and not run anybody in this election."

- Hillary Clinton

I know I've done a little Hillary bashing lately but, when a person is right, they are right. I watched the debate last night and I must say I was impressed with what both candidates had to say. I realize that, ideologically, there isn't too much difference between either candidate. I don't have a problem with either one being in the White House but, I just can't reconcile myself with a continuation of Bush & Cheney, i.e. McCain. I feel as though he's smarter and has more savy than Bush & Co. (no mean feat there) but, I'm ready for a radical change at this point.

I wish the Republicans weren't running anybody this time too. It reminds me of an old Three Stooges gag in which Moe slaps Larry, who is innocent of an offense. In what was rare for him, Moe actually apologizes to Larry... "Gee kid, I'm really sorry." Larry keeps whining and says... "Well don't let it happen again." Exasperated, Moe says to him (after he slaps him again) "Look, I said I'm sorry so, shut up!"

That's what the Republican Party is doing to the American people... they're slapping us in the face and saying... "Look, we said we are sorry for the war, the lies, the sinking economy, and everything else... now, shut up!"

No comments:




KEEPING THE FAITH: RANDOM PRAYERS "ON THE DOWNLOAD"










































































"Mommy, can I go to Timmy's blog and play?"



































Click on image to enlarge for reading






Click on image to enlarge for reading



Click on image to enlarge for reading