Sunday, August 22, 2010

Check Out My 3rd (& Last) Blog!


For the benefit of my readers who haven't discovered it yet, I would like to extend an invitation for you to stop by my new blog and see what's cooking! One thing my wife and I like to do is eat out at nice (and sometimes, not so nice) restaurants. From time to time, this blog will feature recipes, reviews of restaurants, and healthy eating information.

After I get this blog "off and running", the posts will not be published quite as frequently as Keith's Space and Escapades, but I do hope you will enjoy what it has to offer too. Just click on the screenshot or text link above and you're there! WARNING: If you're hungry, you might want to stop by later, after you've had something to eat (smile). If you're dieting or fasting, all I can say is... proceed with caution-LOL!

10 comments:

♥ CG ♥ said...

I don't know how you do it, Keith, but keep up the great work!

Keith said...

Thanks Curvy...I don't know how I do it either! LOL!

Sean said...

At it again huh Fam? Creating Blogs!

James Perkins said...

I stopped by your blog a few times ,I really like it.

Brenda said...

I think it's fabulous!

Vanessa said...

It's a cool blog, but it doesn't help me with my dieting!lol!

Toni said...

I've followed you since about the second or third month of this blog..and I love "Escapades"..So I guess I can love "Good Foodie"

Angie B. said...

I like "Good Foodie" , Where did you get that wild title?

Simon Bastion said...

Nice Blog!

Jazzy said...

Cool Blog, Love the recipes fam!




KEEPING THE FAITH: RANDOM PRAYERS "ON THE DOWNLOAD"










































































"Mommy, can I go to Timmy's blog and play?"



































Click on image to enlarge for reading






Click on image to enlarge for reading



Click on image to enlarge for reading