Thursday, July 7, 2011

What I've Learned



1.Men don't generally like to use the word closure...but eventually, you have to find closure with a lot of things in your life.

2.There is a difference between regret and remorse.

3.Apathy is the red headed step child of Delegation.

4.There is a difference between Time and Moments... life’s shade, import and value are defined by moments and time is just what we got left.

5.Loyalty is definitely a two way street.

6.Tuesday is the worst day of the week...You don't know if you should look forward or look back!

7.Some people you meet in life will make you crazy.....but the important people are the ones who make you better!

8.I love driving.....Sometimes when I'm driving somewhere alone in my car I'll be having these conversations with dead relatives or finishing up arguments with long ago girlfriends...you know..saying things I wish I had said so many years ago...Next to the restroom, My car is the best place for sorting out things.

9.I don't know anybody who is totally satisfied with their cell phone provider...do you?

10.Teenage girls want someone to listen to them...They don't really need your advice.  The same goes for their mothers.






Peace!

No comments:




KEEPING THE FAITH: RANDOM PRAYERS "ON THE DOWNLOAD"










































































"Mommy, can I go to Timmy's blog and play?"



































Click on image to enlarge for reading






Click on image to enlarge for reading



Click on image to enlarge for reading