Thursday, July 19, 2012

Random Thoughts




1. I am surprisingly underwhelmed by the coming election.

2. I am surprisingly underwhelmed by a lot of things nowadays

3. How come the 76ers don't make bold power moves like the other teams?

4. John Sununu (who was born in Cuba) said yesterday that President Obama needs to learn how to act like an American...Oh really?

5.When did the Republican Party get so nutty?

6.I am the biggest lover of summer, so why has this rash of 100 degree days got me wishing for winter or at least fall?

7.Do kids still go outside and play? Or is everybody on Facebook, Twitter ,Myspace, Tumbler or what have you?

8. I fear one day the art of conversation will be but a thing of the past...Hope I'm wrong!

9.I'm 54...and I still make and drink Kool Aid...It's my inner child! Don't Judge me!

10.I meant to write something meaningful today, but it's so damn hot...I didn't feel like it!


No comments:




KEEPING THE FAITH: RANDOM PRAYERS "ON THE DOWNLOAD"










































































"Mommy, can I go to Timmy's blog and play?"



































Click on image to enlarge for reading






Click on image to enlarge for reading



Click on image to enlarge for reading