Tuesday, July 3, 2012

What I've Learned




1. God is on both sides, not just mine!

2.I used to wonder if Tupac was gonna show up in ten years and say he was just screwin with us. But I'm over that now...He's really dead, not coming back in this existence!


3.My Favorite teacher was the one who was the hardest on me!


4.The Element of Surprise is what makes life interesting!


5.People have said to me, “You either have a lot of self confidence or you’re completely insane.” I don't worry about either one...I'll leave that up to my biographers or eulogists.


6.Poets and songwriters say beauty is only skin deep. But when you walk into a party, you don't see somebody's brain or sparkling personality!


7.Just Showing up every day isn't enough. I know a lot of guys who show up every day who shouldn't have showed up at all.


8.There's an old saying:  Power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely. The more I've lived and  learned, the less I believe that. Power doesn't always corrupt. See,what power always does is reveal who somebody really is.  When a guy gets into a position where he doesn't have to worry about anything or anybody anymore, then you know what he really wanted to do all along.


9.You have to find your own joy in this life!


10.The best thing I  did with my money was to buy a house for my family.I was 34 or 35, I believe. You wake up to a house you own and you feel like an adult!




Peace!








No comments:




KEEPING THE FAITH: RANDOM PRAYERS "ON THE DOWNLOAD"










































































"Mommy, can I go to Timmy's blog and play?"



































Click on image to enlarge for reading






Click on image to enlarge for reading



Click on image to enlarge for reading