Saturday, December 1, 2012

Saturday 7 (Seven last films I saw and my thoughts on them...)




1. Flight
 
Great story, good ending....Bad Denzel is always more interesting than good and noble Denzel.This might potentially win him another Oscar. At any rate , he should at least get a nomination.



2.Skyfall


What can I say? It's Bond, James Bond...Loved the action photography...and the fact that the story didn't try to re-invent the wheel...It stayed true to the franchise.


3. Alex Cross


Great action move. A surprisingly good showing for Tyler Perry...Sorry this film didn't do better at the box office than it did...(and no...Madea did not show up in a cameo!)



4. (HBO's) The Girl

Okay...This wasn't in the theatre...but I only said...Movies...didn't specify theatrical or cable release.... As a fan of Hitchcock's movies...I no doubt was drawn to this for it's salaciousness....I admit it...Very well acted.

5.Think Like a Man



Probably the most fun I had at a movie this year....Of course it was a dat night movie that I attended with my wife and a few friends... It lead to many great and honest conversations about relationships.

6. The Dark Knight Rises


I actually went to see this, one day after the tragedy in Colorado.....Great movie...It's Batman afterall...My favorite superhero.... I attended the day after the tragedy to make a statement and that statement was that the crazies are not going to control my life or stop me from living.


7.Girl With The Dragon Tattoo


One of the best murder mysteries I've seen in a good while... Once again, Daniel Craig puts in good work in a film...

No comments:




KEEPING THE FAITH: RANDOM PRAYERS "ON THE DOWNLOAD"










































































"Mommy, can I go to Timmy's blog and play?"



































Click on image to enlarge for reading






Click on image to enlarge for reading



Click on image to enlarge for reading