Monday, December 31, 2012

What I've Learned (Best of)

1.What other people think of me is none of my business

2.Writing itself is not hard..but having a good idea that someone else may find interesting is the hard part.

3.The difference between success and failure is that success got up off the ground one more time.

4.Children are remarkably honest souls....until we teach them not to be.

5.Charm is deceptive, Beauty is fleeting.

6.The things I write are not for the intelligenstia...I write for the guy( or girl) standing on the street corner, who doesn't normally read, but is happy that somebody was thoughtful enough to write something short and sweet for them that they can get next to.


7. If You never doubt your beliefs ,then obviously you are wrong a lot.

8.You have to find your own joy in this life!

9.I always do the best I can...Anything else is someone else's problem.

10.Want what you need as opposed to wanting what you want.

11.Sometimes the only blessings you need to count is your heartbeat!

12. .At Every stage of life you think you have it all figured out...but if the truth be told...You never really know.

 Peace And HAPPY NEW YEARS!

1 comment:

Daddy Squeeze Me! said...

I really loved this one. I always jump on this segment of your blog as a young 23 year old man. means a lot to me to read it.




KEEPING THE FAITH: RANDOM PRAYERS "ON THE DOWNLOAD"










































































"Mommy, can I go to Timmy's blog and play?"



































Click on image to enlarge for reading






Click on image to enlarge for reading



Click on image to enlarge for reading