Saturday, January 5, 2013

Keith's Music Spotlight

A lot of people aren't aware that the coolest man on late night radio is Singer,Keith Sweat!! If you live in the Philadelphia area...you know that WDAS-FM has added Keith Sweat's syndicated radio show, "The Sweat Shop." to their line up (which by the way is now dominated by syndicated shows...Steve Harvey, Donnie McClurkin and Michael Baisden.)

Keith Sweat is a much needed addition to their late night spot of 12:00 midnight to 5:00 am...Prior to his arrival , you just got a block of non-stop music being streamed in...That's cool for some, but I'm old school,I like to hear a human voice when I'm listening to the radio.

I'm Old School....I remember old school late night jocks like "Sundown"who would play the longest cut from an Issac  Hayes album while he more than likely was getting high or asleep...and who was totally irreverent, yet great for radio....He couldn't exist in the hyper-sensitive sanitized world of today...

Anyway..not to go off the subject too much....If you get a chance...Check out Keith Sweat's "Sweatshop" He plays the jams and he gives cool relationship advice to the ladies...It's a good listen...
I leave you with the title cut of his current release..."Til The Morning."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love Keith Sweat, He makes me say ouu! I'm getting ready to throw my panties up to the ceiling right nowww!

James Perkins said...

That anonymous poster is too damn much!LMAO!

Grover Tha Playboy said...

Yes...whoever it is ,is a little too extra!




KEEPING THE FAITH: RANDOM PRAYERS "ON THE DOWNLOAD"










































































"Mommy, can I go to Timmy's blog and play?"



































Click on image to enlarge for reading






Click on image to enlarge for reading



Click on image to enlarge for reading