Saturday, January 12, 2013

Saturday 7 - 7 Plans




As you know, I have said on numerous occasions that I don't make New years resolutions....And I don't...These aren't resolutions....These are plans that I already have in place right now....Kind of like an early bucket list...







1. Attend President Obama's inauguration...  We didn't attend the first one, which was probably the most historic....but we have already booked a bus trip for D.C. on Martin Luther King day to attend.





2. Go to New York City to see Motown on Broadway!  My wife and I have already gotten our tickets and have already booked a bus trip for New York City on March 23rd, the day before my birthday!






3. Read my first E-Book...I initiallly was going to wait until I purchased a Kindle or a Nook, but I have the application on my phone and on this computer...So as soon as my favorite author's book is available...I'm going to download it and read it....





4.Read My second E-Book- I know this sounds crazy...especially since I have the hard copy sitting in front of me and I haven't taken the time to read it in two years....but it would be fun to read this on line too!


5. Give in and buy a Kindle - Time for me to join the 21st Century!



6. Give in and buy an IPod  -Time for me to join the 21st Century...people are downloading music now....and a lot of what I hear...Should be downloaded and not kept in a hard copy form....Think about what I just wrote for a minute!







7. Take a break from the madness and live a little.



I know, I know.....These sound like resolutions....but believe me when I tell you..they aren't...People make resolutions...These are plans...I've already set in motion..... I'm serious......I'm serious!

5 comments:

George S. said...

Okay Keith...If you say so!-LOL!

Toni said...

Good for you Keith!

Angie B. said...

Do your thing Keith!

sunflower said...

Bravo! Love this post!

Mizrepresent said...

Brother from another mother...i'm like you but i have to change. Don't own an ipod, kindle, ipad, or a phone a smartphone. We have got to do better! I love that you are going to the inauguration and a show in NYC...enjoy!




KEEPING THE FAITH: RANDOM PRAYERS "ON THE DOWNLOAD"










































































"Mommy, can I go to Timmy's blog and play?"



































Click on image to enlarge for reading






Click on image to enlarge for reading



Click on image to enlarge for reading