Monday, January 7, 2013

What I've Learned

1.To be able to finish something you start is reason enough to start it.

2.My Mother told me early in life that "Everybody is not going to like you and if they do, then you're doing something wrong."

3.In Negotiations the most important thing you can do is to show the other guy why your idea is in their best interests.

4.Everytime I see my grandchildren...I realize what true love really is.


5.I stopped keeping New Years resolutions because after awhile it was non-sense...within the first thirty days,I had failed to keep most of em.




6. I don't know why, but when I was a little boy I told my Grandfather two things...One was that I was going to travel around the world and two was that I was going to be known by a lot of people...I must have been speaking prophecy because by the time I was 35 ,I had done both!


7.Never settle for less than you deserve.....You'll always get it, if you do.

8.My Grandmother always said -"Lay down with dogs, wake up with fleas.." True on so many levels still!

9.What Happens, Happens when you least expect it!

10.It's always nice to be nice.





Peace!

3 comments:

Big Mark 243 said...

A well considered list there, Keith... I am especially fond of nos. 2,3,5,7 and 10...

Cheryl said...

I love these posts!

Lisa said...

Number 8 is the truth!




KEEPING THE FAITH: RANDOM PRAYERS "ON THE DOWNLOAD"










































































"Mommy, can I go to Timmy's blog and play?"



































Click on image to enlarge for reading






Click on image to enlarge for reading



Click on image to enlarge for reading