Friday, July 12, 2013

Weekend Humor

A typical Friday night....I walked into the club and sat down...There was this young woman sitting next to me...She was with a couple of other girls who had wandered to the other side of the bar...

So we struck up a lightweight conversation... and she said, “You know,If you lost a few pounds, had a shave, and got your haircut, you’d look halfway decent.”

I replied, “If I did that, I’d be talking to your friends over there instead of you.”



HAVE A GROOVY WEEKEND EVERYBODY!

1 comment:

Grover Tha Playboy! said...

HA! GOOD ONE!




KEEPING THE FAITH: RANDOM PRAYERS "ON THE DOWNLOAD"










































































"Mommy, can I go to Timmy's blog and play?"



































Click on image to enlarge for reading






Click on image to enlarge for reading



Click on image to enlarge for reading