Tuesday, July 9, 2013

5 (Reasons why I can't watch the Trayvon Martin Murder Trial

I've chosen to wait until the verdict...I get too emotional watching these things....Here's why!


1.The Lies...George Zimmerman said Trayvon jumped out of the bushes at him and said "What's your problem homie?"

Facts now show: THERE WERE NO BUSHES THERE BEHIND THE HOUSE TO JUMP OUT OF!!!...


2. Seems like the fix is in...The JUDGE IN THE ZIMMERMAN MURDER TRIAL HAS NOW "CHANGED HER MIND AND IS NOW GOING TO ALLOW IN TOXICOLOGY REPORT SHOWING THAT TRAYVON MARTIN HAD MARIJUANA IN HIS SYSTEM WHEN HE WAS SHOT IN THE CHEST AND MURDERED BY ZIMMERMAN!

.........Totally irrelevant information ...So because he may have had marijuana in his system he deserved to be murdered??..


3.It's almost as if the prosecutors in this case are just mailing the damn thing in...These prosecutors (and I could say everybody involved  in this case) do not appear to really care about this dead black kid.From the reports I hear from my friends on Facebook and Twitter who practically give me a blow by blow of the trial everyday.. This is blantantly obvious.

 The prosecutors are not zealously going after the defense and their shaky witnesses and the lies they are telling...... because it's apparent to me that THEY ARE THEM!...THOSE ARE THEIR FRIENDS, ASSOCIATES AND BUDDIES! They don't know nor do they care about the Black man in America's experience of constant racial profiling and brutal attacks at the hands of racists in America. They have never been hunted by frightened, trigger happy cops and white vigilantes all over this country.......and it shows.

I could stop right here...but this is called "5" after all isn't it?

4. I'm not a lawyer, Though I think I might have made a good one...I love a good debate...a chance to prove my point...but, I hear from enough armchair lawyers on Facebook and Twitter, my opinions would just add to an already crowded debate...If you notice ....I haven't been writing much on the trial...

5. This whole thing just saddens me...None of this had to happen...If George Zimmerman had just obeyed the 911 operator...That kid would be alive...Probably graduating from high school about now...and he wouldn't be on trial...Regardless of the verdict...The whole thing is just a sad state of affairs.

1 comment:

Arlene said...

Keith, we're watching it! We know how "creapy ass crackers" can be, so we want to see this mess unfold. You're right in saying that the prosecution is not "zealously" putting on the case. The defense was willing to get down on the floor to make an unnecessary point while the prosecution won't even speak objection to the "hearsay" and inconsistencies in the testimony.

I have yet to see, in my many years of life, the unjust walk away unscathed. "Georgie" will meet justice, on this earth. Already we know that his life will never be what he wanted it to be. He'll never be a cop, a lawyer or a judge! This mess is his forever! I just don't think this jury will convict on the higher level charges.




KEEPING THE FAITH: RANDOM PRAYERS "ON THE DOWNLOAD"










































































"Mommy, can I go to Timmy's blog and play?"



































Click on image to enlarge for reading






Click on image to enlarge for reading



Click on image to enlarge for reading