Friday, July 19, 2013

Weekend Humor



A guy is sitting in a bar, absolutely drooling at a pretty young thing in her short, pink and gray striped mini-dress. The dress was hugging every curve on the girl.

Using the time honored ice breaker, he sends her a drink.



"How lucky am I," he thinks, as she gets up to come sit next to him. They strike up a wonderful conversation.

Finally the girl turns to him and says, "Look, you seem like a really nice guy, so I have to tell you that I'm a working girl. I get two hundred dollars for what you think you'll ply out of me with liquor."

He replies, "I have no problem with the money but, since you were so straight forward I must tell you that when I come, I go nuts. I bite, scratch, kick, punch, pull hair, break furniture, and just plain destroy the place."

"Oh my God! How long does that last?" she asked.


"Just until I get my two hundred bucks back," he replied...

Have a groovy weekend everybody!

5 comments:

C.George said...

love this!


Have a great weekend too!

Grover Tha Playboy said...

Too Funny!

Swaggie said...

Funny!

James Perkins said...

Hahahahaha...I like that!

Brenda said...

Okay,I gotta admit...That was Funny!




KEEPING THE FAITH: RANDOM PRAYERS "ON THE DOWNLOAD"










































































"Mommy, can I go to Timmy's blog and play?"



































Click on image to enlarge for reading






Click on image to enlarge for reading



Click on image to enlarge for reading