Monday, November 11, 2013

Monday Randomness

It's Monday and oddly enough I don't have a lot to talk about today.....Though that may change by tomorrow....

I suppose I'll use this time to list things I'm thankful for!

1. Had a great sermon in church yesterday...It kind of lifted my spirits since I hadn't been to church or talked to God much in awhile...

2.Had a great meal at Soul to Sole in the Roxborough section of Philadelphia....(They have a great all you can eat soul food buffet for $19.99...(Guess I should save this for my food blog,Good Foodie,huh?)
3. Eagles Won!!!!! Yes...For the second week in a row...The Eagles won!!!! No, Foles didn't throw seven touchdowns again....but he didn't need to...
Purely...I can't ask for a better start to a week than this!

No comments:




KEEPING THE FAITH: RANDOM PRAYERS "ON THE DOWNLOAD"










































































"Mommy, can I go to Timmy's blog and play?"



































Click on image to enlarge for reading






Click on image to enlarge for reading



Click on image to enlarge for reading