Monday, February 24, 2014

Random Thoughts

1.So Is Quality of Life Really the new sexy?

2.Is there a nationwide conspiracy by white racists to shoot and kill young African-American males and use ''Stand Your Ground" and "I was frightened for my life" for their defense???

3.Facebook,Twitter,Instagram and Pintrest killed the Blogger...I'm one of a dying breed!

4.Is it just me or were any of you tired of the Winter Olympics too?

5.How are Republicans going to explain that they are dilligintly working to defund  healthcare and keep workers from getting a living wage???

6.I've been very down on Awards shows the past few years, but I'm actually looking forward to this years Oscars, though for the life of me...I don't know why?

7.I've got about five books , brand new books in front of me that need to be read....

8.If I could leave Blogging and Social Media alone...I might actually read some of my new books!

9.My wife has a Kindle now and I have the Kindle Ap on mY IPAd-mini.....Maybe if I download the books...I'd have an incentive to read them!

10.I can't believe that I wrote that last line....

Peace everybody!


2 comments:

Toni said...

I love these!

Angie B. said...

You haven't done a "Random Thoughts " post in awhile!




KEEPING THE FAITH: RANDOM PRAYERS "ON THE DOWNLOAD"










































































"Mommy, can I go to Timmy's blog and play?"



































Click on image to enlarge for reading






Click on image to enlarge for reading



Click on image to enlarge for reading