Saturday, November 7, 2009

Forty-Eight Questions


Every once in a while, I like to do these little quizzes... to give people (and myself) a little clue as to who I am. I jacked this from my new blogger friend Ninspired over at Life Unscripted. I hope she doesn't mind.


1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? I don't think so... my mother liked names that began with a "K".

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? About a year ago.

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? No, but I love writing. I write all the time.

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Honey Maple Ham.

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? One daughter.

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Yes, I would.

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM? Probably more than I should.

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Nope, got 'em taken out when I was 3 years old.

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Hell to the no!

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Captain Crunch

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Sometimes.

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Vanilla.

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Their smile.

15. RED OR PINK? Pink

16. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? Doing things to please others that I really don't want to do.

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? A lot of folks. Right now, at this very moment, I would have to say my mother, who passed away last year.

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO COMPLETE THIS LIST? Sure, I think it would be fun.

19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Painter's pants and an Old Navy t-shirt.

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Jay Z - Blueprint III.
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Aqua Blue.

23. FAVORITE SMELLS? Fresh air.

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My wife.

25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Yes, she seems like cool people.

26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Basketball and boxing.

27. HAIR COLOR? Black.
28. EYE COLOR? Brown.

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Nope.

30. FAVORITE FOOD? Italian and Soul Food (hard decision there).

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Depends who I'm watching them with.

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? This Is It. It was excellent!

33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Gray and blue Old Navy T-shirt.

34. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer.

35. HUGS OR KISSES? Kisses.

36. FAVORITE DESSERT? Apple Pie Ala Mode.

37. IF YOU COULD MAKE A WISH... This time it's for me--free of doubt and fears.

38. WHAT (IN GENERAL) IRRITATES YOU? Ignorant people.

39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? "The Long Fall " by Walter Mosley.

40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Nothing, it's pretty plain.

41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? Nothing, I was out.

42. FAVORITE SOUND(S)? Music.

43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Beatles. (That's a tough one because I dig the Stones too!)

44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Japan and it took 23 hours to fly there!

45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? Writing, singing... take your pick.

46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Philadelphia, PA.

47. WHAT WAS THE LAST NICE THING YOU DID FOR SOMEONE ELSE? I took my wife on a lunch time cruise on her birthday. I do so many nice things for people, it's hard to pick just one. -:)

48. WHERE DID YOU MEET YOUR SPOUSE/SIGNIFICANT OTHER? We met in a video store I was working at in the 80's.

20 comments:

Toni said...

Wow Keith,This is late for you..I just happened to be up!

Angie B. said...

Used to seeing a "Keith's Space" post at midnight..Couldn't sleep huh?

Nspired said...

I don't mind at all! I love learning little things about new friends. Have a good weekend

SLC said...

I haven't posted in a while.
Think I'll borrow this.
That ok?

Lisa said...

This was nice Keith!

Halo said...

Number 9 was funny-Hell to the no.
lololol.

Vanessa said...

Interesting Read!

Brenda said...

Have a great weekend Keith!

Sunflower said...

Loved this Keith!

James Perkins said...

Interesting...You seem to love these mmemes Keith. (Is that how you spell it.)

Simon Bastion said...

Your Answer to Number Nine cracked me up!

Grover Tha Playboy said...

Have a great weekend playa!

Sean said...

I like this...

Captain Jack said...

I really like this..I've seen this on a number of people's blogs.

Swaggie said...

I'm with you on the Bungee jumping thing...I wouldn't do it either.

Tate2 said...

Nice!

Jazzy said...

Interesting...Have a good weekend fam!

Keith said...

@SLC-Sure...I borrowed it from someone.

Nspired- Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Now this is the kind of blogging I like.

E.M.H. said...

Good list.....I'm gonna still this at some point :-) Thanks Keith




KEEPING THE FAITH: RANDOM PRAYERS "ON THE DOWNLOAD"










































































"Mommy, can I go to Timmy's blog and play?"



































Click on image to enlarge for reading






Click on image to enlarge for reading



Click on image to enlarge for reading