Monday, November 2, 2009

What I've Learned


1. Fear stops you from achieving or doing anything.

2. Sometimes you just gotta step out on faith and say, "I'm going to try this."

3. There are times in life when failure just isn't an option... but hopefully, not too many.

4. There is no escape. Your life is your life... there is no running from you!

5. Life is often like a card game... you gotta play with the hand you are dealt.

6. It's not women who are tough, it's love!

7. I was watching this sitcom and Ted Danson's character said, "Men face reality, that's why we drink!" and I just cracked-up laughing. It made me wonder if there is some truth to
that!

8. Nobody respects anticipation anymore. We live in a society that wants instant gratification.

9. If you can't laugh at yourself every now and then, you've got no business laughing at anyone else.

10. If you gotta take a loss, don't lose the lesson. There is always one somewhere in all of that!

Peace!

20 comments:

Toni said...

Love these "What I've learned"posts

Angie B. said...

Number One is the truth!

Sean said...

I look forward to the first of the month for these posts.

Sunflower said...

Great Post as usual!

Grover Tha Playboy said...

Number six is the business..You aint never lied!

Brenda said...

7,8 and 9 ring the truest with me.

Cheryl said...

Numbers #1, #2, and #3 are the absolute truest.

Toni said...

with the exception of number #7, I can relate to every last one of them.

Halo said...

I love the "What I've Learned " posts...This one especially.

Vanessa said...

This "What I've Learned " was my favorite of all time..It seemed so spiritual.

Captain Jack said...

Excellent Post Keith..I loved everyone...especially number seven.

Swaggie said...

I like Numbers #6 and #7 fam!

Tate2 said...

Number #7 had me cracking up...I liked the rest of em too!

James Perkins said...

As usual, you outdo yourself on this blog. You certainly hit the ball out of the park with this post.

Simon Bastion said...

I really liked all of these.

Jazzy said...

Good post Family!

E.M.H. said...

Good post...I'm feeling all of them

Solomon said...

Good post Keith. Make me think about what's importantm out here.

Adrienne said...

I love these posts!!

♥ CG ♥ said...

Excellent points. I'll use "It's not women who are tough, it's love!" the next time a guy complains about the changes women take them through...lol




KEEPING THE FAITH: RANDOM PRAYERS "ON THE DOWNLOAD"










































































"Mommy, can I go to Timmy's blog and play?"



































Click on image to enlarge for reading






Click on image to enlarge for reading



Click on image to enlarge for reading