Saturday, November 21, 2009

Weekend Humor


The economy is so bad:

1. I went to buy a toaster oven and they gave me a bank.

2. I got a pre-declined credit card in the mail.

3. CEO's are now playing miniature golf.

4. Hot Wheels and Matchbox cars are now trading higher than GM.

5. President Obama met with small businesses to discuss the Stimulus Package: (GE, AIG, Pfizer, and Citigroup).

6. McDonalds is selling the 1/4 ouncer.

7. People in Beverly Hills fired their nannies and learned their
children's names.

8. The most highly-paid job is now jury duty.

9. People in Africa are donating money to Americans.

10. Mothers in Ethiopia are telling their kids, "finish your plate, do you know how many kids are starving in the U.S.?"

11. Motel 6 won't leave the light on.

12. The Mafia is laying off judges.

Have a great weekend everyone!

20 comments:

♥ CG ♥ said...

LOL...I hope it never gets this bad...hee hee

Angie B. said...

You stoopid!lol

Toni said...

Number 2 floored me!ROTFLMBAO!

Brenda said...

Okay, That picture had me laughing before I read any of this!

James Perkins said...

Funny,Funny List!

Simon Bastion said...

Hillarious Keith!

Sunflower said...

A pre-declined Credit card! Now that's bad!-lolololol.

Grover Tha Playboy said...

Super Stoopid! lolololol.

Cheryl said...

Loved this list..It is just about this crazy out there isn't it?

Lisa said...

Good List Keith!

Halo said...

Number two and number ten had me on the floor screaming with laughter!

Vanessa said...

Keith,you are too silly!-:)

Tate 2 said...

I loved the one about the african
children.

Sean said...

Hope You are enjoying your weekend Keith..Nice list-:)

Captain Jack said...

I didn't understand the first one,but I liked #2, #7 and #10.
They were hillarious!

Jazzy said...

Number two was crazy family!lolol

Swaggie said...

I liked all of em, though I didn't quite get the first one.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.



KEEPING THE FAITH: RANDOM PRAYERS "ON THE DOWNLOAD"










































































"Mommy, can I go to Timmy's blog and play?"



































Click on image to enlarge for reading






Click on image to enlarge for reading



Click on image to enlarge for reading