Friday, November 13, 2009

Randomosity

Everyone else does a post like this... I might as well too!

1. I think part of a best friend's job should be to immediately clear your computer history if you should die.

2. Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you're dead wrong.

3. I totally take back all those times I didn't want to take a nap when I was younger, because I'm as tired as hell now!

4. There is great need for a sarcasm font.

5. How are you supposed to fold a fitted sheet? Come on... Really?

6. Was learning cursive writing really necessary?

7. Mapquest really needs to start their directions on #5, because I'm pretty sure I know how to get out of my own neighborhood.

8. Obituaries would be a lot more interesting if they told you how the person died, don't you think?

9. I can't remember the last time I wasn't at least kinda tired.

10. Bad decisions make good stories. This blog is full of them.

11. You never know when it will strike but, there comes a moment at work when you know that you just aren't going to do anything productive for the rest of the day. (For me, that can happen as early as 8:00am.)

12. Can we all just agree to ignore whatever comes after Blue Ray? I don't want to have to restart my collection... again.

13. I'm always slightly terrified when I exit out of Word and it asks me if I want to save any changes to something I've written that I could swear I didn't make any changes to.

14. "Do not machine wash or tumble dry" means I will never wash this thing ever.

15. I hate when I just miss a call by the last ring (Hello? Hello? Hellloooo? Damn it!) but, when I immediately call back, it rings nine times and goes to voicemail. What did you do after I didn't answer? Drop the phone and run away?

16. I hate leaving my house confident and looking good and then, not seeing anyone of importance the entire day. What a waste of good clothes and grooming.

17. I keep some people's phone numbers in my cell phone just so I know not to answer when they call.

18. My 3-year old grandson asked me in the car the other day... "Pop-Pop, what would happen if you crashed into the train?" How do I respond to that?

19. I think the freezer deserves a light as well.

20. I disagree with Kay Jewelers... I would bet that on any given Friday or Saturday night, more kisses begin with Coronas, Ciroc, and Hennessey.
than Kay.

Have a great Weekend!

25 comments:

Arlene said...

Cousin, keep your style. I prefer to read essays in a narrative format. (I bet you're saying then write your own. I could've used that sarcasm font write here.) But this entire list is a hoot. Kiss the BW for me. I like his question, out of the mouth of a babe! And you've helped me decide I'm not doing any work at work today!! I'm catching up on FB and maybe my own blog. Love you.

Mizrepresent said...

#3 - me too!
#5 - lmao, yep...it's like fighting.
#6 - good question
#8 - i used to be a habitual obituary reader...smh, it would make it more interesting, lol.
#15 - LMAO too funny
#20 - you are dead on!

Have a great weekend!

Rich Fitzgerald said...

All of these were good.

♥ CG ♥ said...

ROFL @ #20

Adrienne said...

LOL Hilarious!

LadyLee said...

You messed my head up with the fitted sheet... there's all kind of metaphorical ish going on with that. Really.

Toni said...

Hillarious Keith,Have a great weekend!

Angie B. said...

Number 2 was my favorite!

Vanessa said...

# 2, 3 and 5 are the truth man!

Brenda said...

Have a great weekend Keith...Thanks for this..I needed a
good laugh!

Captain Jack said...

I liked all of these but number twenty was my favorite! -lolol.

James Perkins said...

I used to read the obituaries too
to see who I beat for the day.lololol.I know that sounds strange..but I too always wanted to know how somebody died.

Great List Keith!

Lisa said...

I loved all of these!

Halo said...

Keith,Keith,Keith...You've been killing me these last few days...
lolololol...Loved this post!

Cheryl said...

#15, 20 and 1 were my personal faves!

Simon Bastion said...

Great List Keith, Have a great weekend!

Grover Tha Playboy said...

ROTFLMBAO at #20.

Tate2 said...

Yeah, the one about missing the call and then calling right back and it going into voicemail really hit home...Can't tell you how many times that has happened to me.

Swaggie said...

Number twenty is the truth ruth!
lolol.

Sean said...

Have a great weekend Keith, this list was hillarious!

Jazzy said...

I liked number twenty fam..that was the truth! lololol.

Sunflower said...

Hey Keith, Great list especially number one! lololol.

clnmike said...

1- Good idea.

2. Deny, deny, deny.

4. Brother you aint never lied!!!!

6. Not in the computer age.


Good list.

E.M.H. said...

This list has be at work cracking up!!! Thanks for sharing I can always use a good laugh, especially when I have 4 hours of work left and I have been here 6 :-) Have a great day!!!!

OG, The Original Glamazon said...

LOL! All too funny and many thoughts I've had. Just passing through hope you have an awesome holiday!

-OG




KEEPING THE FAITH: RANDOM PRAYERS "ON THE DOWNLOAD"










































































"Mommy, can I go to Timmy's blog and play?"



































Click on image to enlarge for reading






Click on image to enlarge for reading



Click on image to enlarge for reading