Friday, February 26, 2010

Weekend Humor


A very prestigious cardiologist died, and was given a very elaborate funeral by the hospital he worked for most of his life.

A huge heart covered in flowers stood behind the casket during the service as all the doctors from the hospital sat in awe. Following the eulogy, the heart opened, and the casket was rolled inside. The heart then closed, sealing the doctor in the beautiful heart forever.

At that point, one of the mourners burst into laughter. When all eyes stared at him, he said, '' Oh... Oh, I'm so sorry. I'm sorry. I just can't help it... bwahahahahahaha. I, I, I was just thinking of my own funeral. See, hahahahahahahahaha... I'm a gynecologist. "

At which point the proctologist fainted.

9 comments:

ali said...

That actually made me laugh out loud...that's a good one.

Jazzy said...

You crazy Fam!

Cheryl said...

That was Funny!

James Perkins said...

This sounds like something you would've written for Escapades...
Hillarious.

Angie B. said...

ROTFLMAO!

Lisa said...

Cute!

Halo said...

That was a good one Keith!

Vanessa said...

That was nasty...I had to think on that one a little bit..lol.

Toni said...

Lol! That was funny.




KEEPING THE FAITH: RANDOM PRAYERS "ON THE DOWNLOAD"










































































"Mommy, can I go to Timmy's blog and play?"



































Click on image to enlarge for reading






Click on image to enlarge for reading



Click on image to enlarge for reading