Monday, February 7, 2011

SUPER BOWL CHAMPS!


Congratulations to The Green Bay Packers...2011 Super Bowl Champs! Job Well done! See ,I'm a good sport... I watched what I thought was a good game yesterday...I wasn't rooting for either team....I applauding equally when each team scored, which was kind of weird...being the competitive kind of guy I am.


What can I say? That's how it is...Another year, another time, another attitude altogether...but I will not go into that...I covered that yesterday...It was a good game, very competitive and hard fought. In the end, the best team won! So...
once again..Congratulations to the Green Bay Packers!

1 comment:

BigmacInPittsburgh said...

Keith:Some of my co-workers were so distraught they called off today,go figure!




KEEPING THE FAITH: RANDOM PRAYERS "ON THE DOWNLOAD"










































































"Mommy, can I go to Timmy's blog and play?"



































Click on image to enlarge for reading






Click on image to enlarge for reading



Click on image to enlarge for reading